People in contact with tungstic acid or tacking in it may cause hazard like bellows:
1. Irritation of the eyes, skin and respiratory tract, prolonged or repeated inhalation of dust can cause delayed pulmonary edema for several hours, serious cases of death;
2. Skin Contact: Remove and isolate contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash skin with soap and water. Keep the patient warm and be quiet;
3. Eye Contact: If skin or eye contact with this substance, immediately rinse with water for at least 20 minutes;
4. Inhalation: Remove victim to somewhere with fresh air and go to a doctor. If the patient stops breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen;
5. Ingestion: Inhalation, ingestion or skin contact with this substance may cause delayed reaction. To ensure that medical personnel to understand the material related to individual protection knowledge, pay attention to self-protection.
According to hazard which tungstic acid may cause to human, we can take the protection measures like:
1.Wash skin thoroughly after handling;
2.Do not eat, drink or smoke when using tungstic acid;
3.Avoid released to the environment;
4.Wear protective gloves, eye and face protective cover;
5.If swallowed by accident, please gargle as soon as possible; and if you feel unwell, please call POISON CENTER or the doctor immediately;
6.If accidentally goes into the eyes, immediately wash carefully with water for a few minutes; if just you wear contact lenses and can be easily removed, please should release the contact lenses immediately and wash with water continually;
7.Serious cases immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor;
8.Disposal of abandoned tungstic acid packaging and other containers: give the contents and container to an approved waste treatment plant.